Latin American, U.S., European, and Asian clients are advised by our Mexico City-based lawyers on their international operations and capital markets activities throughout Latin America, focusing on a wide range of matters from corporate, banking, and regulatory issues to commercial and governmental litigation.
- Jones Day has become one of the most focused law firms in Mexico as a result of several client projects involving sectors such as biotechnology, aviation, infrastructure, and energy, among others.
- Clients in Mexico and around the world benefit from our general corporate, litigation, transactional, and regulatory advisory services.
- Clients benefit from our vast experience covering legal practices such as corporate and M&A; banking and finance; antitrust; capital markets; energy; real estate; labor and employment; tax; projects and infrastructure; government regulation and litigation; environmental, health, and safety; international trade; health care and life sciences; cybersecurity, privacy, and data protection; and global disputes.
- Jones Day represents international corporations from a broad range of sectors including energy, infrastructure, automotive, and pharmaceuticals, advising on all stages of project development.
- Our Mexico City lawyers service clients by anticipating their needs and by identifying regulations, impacts, and matters of interest or concern to them.
- Jones Day's Mexico City Office devotes significant time to important regional and local social aid and cultural organizations.
Our Work in Latin America: Serving Clients' Legal Needs Across the World
3:12 PM Central America Standard Time
Diversenergy acquired by Stabilis Energy, Inc. and forms Energía Superior Gas Natural LLC joint venture
PolyOne to sell its Performance Products and Solutions business to SK Capital Partners for $775 million
Arsenal Capital Partners acquires Seal for Life Industries from Berry Global Group Inc. for $328 million
Banco Santander México and BBVA Bancomer grant sustainability linked revolving credit agreement for MXN$13.5 billion and US$410 million to Fibra Uno
Parque Industrial de Energía Renovable and PIER IV enter into credit contract to fund windfarm energy projects in Puebla, México
Banco Santander and Banco Inbursa provide credit facility to Abent 3T for refinancing of 220 MW cogeneration plant in Tabasco, Mexico
Three Jones Day partners named to Latinvex’s 2018 list of the "Top 100 Female Lawyers" in Latin America