Lawyers in our Dallas Office help clients from across a broad range of industries—including high tech, health care, construction, and energy—arrive at the best solutions for their business challenges and opportunities.
- Lawyers in the Dallas Office counsel clients on a wide spectrum of public and private deals, capital markets and banking transactions, and restructuring and reorganization matters.
- Lawyers advise clients on their most significant internal and government investigations in Texas, Mexico, and around the world.
- Clients receive counsel in commercial, intellectual property, and employment litigation in federal and state courts.
- Clients benefit from our lawyers' in-depth knowledge on issues relating to blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, and other emerging technologies.
- Community service is an important part of Jones Day's Dallas Office, with lawyers serving on university boards, chambers of commerce, and nonprofit organizations that benefit the homeless, underserved communities, and the arts, among others.
- Pro bono matters remain a top commitment, with thousands of hours devoted to providing legal assistance to unaccompanied children and women who are seeking immigration relief.
4:12 PM Central Daylight Time
Audit committee of large public company conducts investigation into allegations of financial fraud and self-dealing in Mexico
Mill Creek purchases shares of private REIT that owns multifamily community in Falls Church, Virginia and obtains related financing
Concesionaria Vial Union del Sur, Patrimonio Autonomo Union del Sur, Sacyr Concesiones S.L., and Herdoiza Crespo Construcciones obtain $575 million term financing
Syndicate of international and Brazilian investment banks complete $500 million Senior Notes offering by Marfrig Global Foods
Fortune 500 manufacturing company investigates cyberattacks targeting payment card data on eCommerce site
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.